Several months ago Anthony Beastmode caught our eye. There is something unique about him that makes us want to follow what he is doing. So we have been. Just a couple days ago he announced that he (and Big Po) had just signed to DammitBoy Ent. Two days ago a photo surfaced of himself in the studio with some guys that have been in the game a long time. Those guys included Lenny Cooper, Big Smo and Young Gunner. Long story short.. you have our attention. We wanted to find out a little bit more about this guy, so we did.
1. Who is Anthony Beastmode?
A Nationally Touring Artist from MO signed with Nashville TN. DAMMIT BOY ENT.
2. Where are you from?
3. Tell us about what your music represents?
The country blue collar mixed with BackWoods hustle.
4. Who/What inspires you musically?
5. If you could collaborate with any one person who would it be?
At this point in time I think a collaboration with Upchurch would be perfect.
6. Tell us about the Backwoods Rebel Tour?
BackWoods Rebel Tour is a focus on hitting every backwoods bar, mudpark, off-road park, field party etc. To give HickHop/country rap fans a good time.
7. Do you consider yourself Hick Hop? Country Rap? Hip Hop? or something else?
Not quite HickHop but definitely country rap. A style I like to call BackWoods Trap.
8. What do you think the future of this style of music looks like?
I think it is going to continue to grow and gain traction. The fans are dedicated and Artists are getting better and better.
9. What do the next 6 months look like for Anthony Beastmode?
Grinding at my Label DAMMITBOY ENT finishing the collaborative GOB album. Then focusing on my next Independent Album. While touring the country and giving the fans all of me.
“Been working hard on music and it’s been a blessing. Struggle and Grind then repeat. I drive a $750 beater Dodge truck. I live in a Trailer. I’ll always keep it real. I’m working my ass off so my daughter has better 👌 Love yall now this tatted white boy gonna enjoy the showers at DAMMITBOY ENT 🙏”
#GOB #STRUGGLEANDGRIND #REBELFAMILY